Note: All mileage is approximate and will vary with departure points and side trips.
1. Waterfall Tour NC - Approximately 150 miles round trip. Visit Sliding Rock Falls, Looking Glass Falls, Connestee Falls, Toxaway Falls, Whitewater Falls, Rainbow Falls, Bridal Veil Falls, Dry Falls, and Cullasaja Falls. The number of falls visited depends on time available and water flow.
2. Hot Springs Tour NC - Approximately 160 miles round trip. Travel Scenic mountain roads to North Carolina's only natural hot water springs/baths. Be careful! The springs really relax you.
3. Deals Gap Tour NC, TN - Approximately 200 miles round trip. Travel to Bryson City and beyond to Deals Gap and "The Tail Of The Dragon", 318 turns in 11 miles. Half of the fun of this ride is watching the different bikes and the people at the Deals Gap Store.
4. Waynesville Tour NC - Approximately 120 miles round trip. Travel some of the twistiest scenic roads past waterfalls, a beautiful mountain lake and streams to downtown Waynesville for lunch and a little shopping after lunch. On our return ride, travel a completely different road past additional waterfalls with just as many twists and turns.
5. Maggie Valley Tour NC - Approximately 150 miles round trip. Ride the spectacular mountain back roads to Maggie Valley and visit the "Wheels Through Time" Motorcycle Museum. See antique and one of a kind motorcycles, as well as the section on "The History of Women In Motorcycling". View an actual working motorcycle Restoration Shop.
6. Oconee Forest/Highlands Tour NC, SC, GA - Approximately 150 miles round trip. Travel through a canopied forest and up a back road to the quaint village of Highlands. This is on of the more spectacular curvy mountain roads around. Beautiful scenery as well as a wonderful ride. Have lunch in the charming mountain village of Highlands and experience some great shopping afterwards.
7. Helen Georgia Tour GA - Approximately 175 miles round trip. Visit the only "Bavarian Village in the South. Helen was going bankrupt so the town re-invented itself and created a real Bavarian Mountain Village in the middle of the Georgia Mountains. A sight not to be missed, as well as a fun ride.
8. Cherohala Skyway Tour NC, TN - Approximately 320 miles round trip. Truly a road in the sky! Typically less traffic than the Blue Ridge parkway, and much more isolated. Arrive in Tellico Plains Tennessee and follow the river into town for lunch. Return home the same way with an entirely different view of the scenery.
9. Caesers Head Park Tour NC - Approximately 100 miles round trip. Ride two of the best curvy mountain roads to Caesers Head State Park, for a spectacular view of the valley floor below from "Devils Kitchen" overlook. Travel to "A Pretty Place", a magnificent outdoor church with incredible views of the surrounding mountains. Return to Brevard for lunch and then home.
10. Chimney Rock Tour NC - Approximately 120 miles round trip. Drive a long stretch of the Blue Ridge Parkway and quiet mountain back road to arrive at Chimney Rock/Lake Lure. Hike to the top, or if you prefer, take an elevator. What a view!. Have lunch in town or travel about 2 miles to Lake Lure and eat overlooking the lake.
11. Gatlinburg TN Tour NC, TN - Approximately 225 miles round trip. Travel along the Blue Ridge Parkway heading West and take the mountain road over to Gatlinburg. A terrific road with an abundance of scenery. Time permitting we can drive on to Pigeon Forge TN and then return home after lunch.
12. Grandfather Mountain/Blowing Rock Tour NC - Approximately 265 miles round trip. Dress warm as Grandfather Mountain is typically 5 to 10 degrees colder than the rest of the trip. Cross the suspension bridge and get some wonderful photographs of the lake below. Travel into thew mountain community of Blowing Rock for a late lunch and then return home.
13. Cherokee/Casino Tour NC - Approximately 180 miles round trip. Ride the Blue Ridge Parkway over to Cherokee and learn about the Indian heritage of the area. If you are a gambler, Harrah's Casino offers an abundance of gambling diversions to take your money.
14. Biltmore estate Tour NC - Approximately 75 miles round trip. Ride the Blue Ridge Parkway into Asheville and then to the Biltmore estate, "Americas Castle". Spend as much time as you like exploring the Estate and the magnificent Gardens and have lunch while you are there.
Custom Trips Are Available Upon Request